Saturday 17 June 2017

Kinky Boots!

🎵Everybody's going for those kinky boots,
kinky boots, (boop, boop).
Kinky boots.🎵


Trendy Wendy's leg surgery has been successful and she's now sporting a smart pair of knee-length blue boots to match her coat and the peak of her hat.  She looks so much smarter than she did before.

Despite her having one thin ankle and boots of slightly different lengths (!), this is the best leg re-wrap I've ever done. Usually, my patients end up looking like they've got varicose veins!

BUT, I think I've discovered the secret to a good wrap - rotate the patient's limb around and not the thread (or wool).  Rotating the limb means that you can lay the thread exactly where you want it and without any gaps. Previously I've wrapped the thread around and then, when finished, turned the patient over only to find that I've left gaps in the wrapping at the back. I'll let you know if my new theory holds up.


Here's Wendy doing a photo shoot with two chilled-out looking boxer dogs I found in a charity shop yesterday, only £1 for the pair - just look at the healthy, glossy sheen on those coats!

Until next time,
Zoe

2 comments:

  1. Superb boots, Zoe, they are exactly right for Wendy. And I just love those boxers!

    ReplyDelete