Monday 10 April 2017

Grecon Arrival

Well so much for blogging every day!

Never mind, I'll make a start today by introducing you to some recent Grecon arrivals:


I was lucky enough to buy this little lot a couple of weekends ago.  I was excited about their arrival because they all looked quite early but I did wonder what on earth was going on with the blond lady in the strange and voluminous black dress.



It didn't look original and lo and behold, look what she was wearing underneath!  The years have fallen off her.  I think someone might have added the black dress many moons ago to hide her unravelling right knee.  A bit of surgery and she'll be right as rain.  She's quite chunky, with melon feet and and is probably1930s.  I think the others are probably all 1940s


The rather puritanical-looking granny also has melon feet.  I can see her clashing with one or two of the grannies already resident in Grecondale.


This snazzy dresser has Larger Oxford feet and strikes me as being an imaginative and idealistic type, though he might just have been dazzled by the camera flash.


Whatever his disposition, his wife clearly isn't happy with it - this very smartly 
-dressed lady is the saddest Grecon I have ever seen!


And finally, what would a Grecon influx be without a pair of little madams... oops, I mean twins.  Who upset them?!!

Well, what a bunch - I'm excited to see how they get on in Grecondale. You can look out for their arrival there and follow their progress at: www.grecondale.com

Until next time, 
Zoe 

No comments:

Post a Comment