Saturday 17 March 2018

Framed

I pushed the boat out and bought a special picture frame for the fab miniature painting I was given by my friend Rosemary last week:


Nothing else I saw looked as elegant as this frame from Tarbena Reflections.

Unfortunately, I haven't made a great job of the mounting board but I hope that won't be too noticeable from a distance.


The reverse - complete with auction-house labels!


And here she is in situ and looking just perfect in Agar Hall.

Until next time,
Zoe

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous frame Zoe, and the picture looks wonderful in situ. That wallpaper is one of ny absolute favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Edel. Yes, this paper is a favourite of mine too - another example of fellow enthusiasts willing to go the extra mile to help out with a restoration (in this case Susan Bemridge and Brooksey!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture & the frame is perfect Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have missed this when it went on originally and just came across it today. The frame defiantly improves the portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must have missed this when it was originally put on and just found it today. The frame definitely enhances the portrait!

    ReplyDelete