Wednesday 28 June 2023

Stairway to Heaven Part 2

This post is a bit overdue since my lovely new dolls' housing space was finally completed at the beginning of March. I posted about it back in November last year when work on the loft conversion was just getting underway (you can read that post here).



In fairness, the new stair carpet was only just fitted a couple of weeks ago.


Et voilĂ ! This side is my new dolls' house craft room.


And this side is my new dolls' house room. As the work neared completion, I was very pleasantly surprised (and not a little excited!) at just how much space I would have for my hobby!


Absolutely no problem filling it up however, ha ha!

It took me hours and hours to unpack everything but it was great fun and I even got some help from my kind friend Jenny.

I still have a lot of organising to do but it being summer now most of my activities are outdoor and progress is slow. However, I do climb the Stairway to Heaven whenever I have a spare hour or so and as they say in Yorkshire, I'm like a pig in muck up there!

Until next time,
Zoe



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!!! You could hold a ceilidh up there in either space - super

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an incredible space to have for your dolls houses and crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab room Zoe, you'll have wonderful winters in your dolls' house heaven! Edel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so bright green it has cost me a fortune in face foundation to look flesh coloured again! Lucky you - you are the winner of our dreams.

    ReplyDelete